Final Magazine Research

     Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! As were getting ready for the final phase of my project, which is the final design of my magazine cover, table of contents, and double page spread. But first things first, its akways important to conduct some research. This allows me to be more informed about the process as well as take some inspiration.

    For thinking about the creative designs about how i wouold like each aspect of my magazine to be, i first had to consider that i am working with. The main concept of my final magazine is the fashion and lifestyle of Miami, with the subject being my friend and creative designer for two small, local clothing brands Sofia Chavez.


Reference: Images from- Modern Luxury Miami Magazine

      A big inspiration i took considering my proposition was Modern Luxury Miami Magazine. I knew from the start that for all aspects like my cover, table of contents, and double page, that i wanted the look of a clean clean, bright display of the visuals. I also really want the essence of Miami to appear through the photos, so im definitely thinking of having a cleaner, simpley layout to make it easier for you as the readers to interpret and digest while still being aesthetically pleasing. 

Reference: Images from- Fashion Gone Rogue Magazine


     Another magaine that i have taken inspiration from is Fashion Gone Rogue Magazine. Because my magazine feature story subject is a female as well as one of the main images for my entire shoots, i wanted to research a little more into how the concept of fashion can translate into a photo. I think what would look  best is to have the outfit on the subject speak for itself. These clean designs is also what i have seen to be most effective in being easier to read for the fonts of a table of contents and double page spread story. 

    All in all, when researching the possibilities and creative choices i can make, i really saw what layout and design choices i can make for my final project. That’s all for now folks, stay tuned for next blog where i start to plan!



Comments